We are helping our client to seek a highly motivated and experienced Financial Controller to join a new team in Singapore. As the first hire for its newly established fund management company, you will play a critical role in setting up the office and overseeing all operational matters.
The role will focus on fund budgeting and cash flow projections, tax planning, as well as liaising with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) as the designated Capital Market Services License liaison officer.
- Manage the accounting processing and data analysis, review the financial statement of the fund, the fund manager, and various related entities; perform daily business accounting duty in accordance with accounting standards and internal management requirements;
- Manage and monitor the capital account; provide the end-to-end financial support for the Singapore based fund, including fund registration and setup, capital raising, business operations
- Provide support for capital management and treasury of the Singapore fund and the management company; participate in financial planning， interaction with banks and other potential investors, monitoring transactions, transfer of capital, investment valuation and other finance related activities;
- Manage the tax (including CRS) filing and other related fillings, reporting of the fund and the management company;
- Produce the regular reports for investors of the fund, manage the third-party companies for the annual audit, the extended audit and due diligence of investors or invested entities, and assist in providing various compliance support required by various government authorities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, tax planning, or financial analysis preferably in fund management
- Strong understanding of fund budgeting and cash flow projections
- Experience working with venture capital funds and knowledge of the Singapore regulatory framework would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
- Leadership potential
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion We look forward to hearing from you.