The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is a senior professional role responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi's financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to contribute to directional strategy as well as utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to provide advice/counsel on the evaluation of financial reports of Citi's current and projected performance. Responsibilities:
- Create financial reports and meet with finance team to clearly summarize financial trends and provide insight to senior management
- Advise on directional strategy and provide guidance on significant business/product decisions
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year Strategic/Operating Plans, CCAR PPNR forecasts, mid-year reforecasts, and bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business, and country FP&A teams.
- Prepare analytics in support of CEO Reviews, including business initiatives
- Execute analysis of product profitability and provide guidance on significant business and product decisions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behavior and decision making
- Prepare presentations and analysis for the team supporting the CFO
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting