The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is p art of the Asia Regional Franchise FP&A team covering ICG Expense analytics with particular focus on the Markets & Security Services business lines.
As a part of ICG direct expenses team, the person will play a central role in coordinating the key Forward Looking and Performance Management financial deliverables across the Asia ICG Businesses including but not limited to:
- Provide FP&A analytics on direct expenses for regional Markets & Security Services businesses as well as Total ICG expenses
- Analysis and review of financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding thereof on the part of management, regulators and shareholders
- Insightful analysis as the foundation for strategic decision-making, resource allocation and performance management
- Tools, analytical capability and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
- Act as strategic partner for the Markets investment initiatives in Asia
The person will work with other Regional Product FP&A teams to develop standard and centralized analytics, helping senior management within Finance in interpreting business performance against targets and business dynamics given macroeconomic and markets factors. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Manage the reporting, budgeting and planning, including analysis of key financial drivers, tracking of financial performance and charge-out to businesses
- Seeking to automate and simplify FP&A processes
- Aligning the interaction model for APAC FP&A activities in the Mumbai Analytical Centre
- Lead the delivery of FP&A activities that are common across businesses for expense analytics
- Developing and implementing effective support models for the FP&A Business Partners
- Manage and drive significant change as part of the re-organization efforts that are ongoing in the Asia regional FP&A team
- Standardizing and centralizing key forecasting and performance management processes including Standard Management Reporting, Outlook, Planning, etc.
- Effective collaboration with Workstreams including Product FP&A teams, Revenue, and Long-term Planning teams
- Lead strategic analysis for Business Support and Performance Measurement
- Proactively analyzing, investigating, explaining, and escalating key movements and trends to Senior Management and FP&A Business Partners
- Developing and coordinating performance measurement information for businesses, leveraging Insight and driving enhancements as required
- Coordination and preparation of presentation material and talking points for internal or external meetings including Earnings, CEO and CFO reviews and Plan Reviews
- Promote business/product trainings across Workstream teams to enhance knowledge sharing and adoption of best practices
- Proactively engaging and interfacing across Businesses, Finance, and other relevant functional departments
- Minimum 10 years experiences in a financial services environment.
- Deep understanding of the Planning & Analysis process and framework.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Attention to detail, innovative and practical, and solution-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, strong performer with track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to build close relationships and interact at multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work through conflicts.
- Ability to lead a team across multiple locations and leverage on Mumbai Analytics centre support.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Science, Engineering or Accounting preferred.
- MBA, CFA or CPA/equivalent is preferred.
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting