SHEIN is a global fashion and lifestyle eretailer committed to making the beauty of fashion accessible to all. We use on demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers to our agile supply chain, reducing inventory waste and enabling us to deliver a variety of affordable products to customers around the world. Fromour global offices, we reach customers in more than 150 countries.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN has nearly 10,000 employees operating from offices around the world. In SHEIN, we work with outstanding, creative, and capable peers. We share an energetic and open culture for capable people to discern, work and ignite as a team.
To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial and youtube.com/shein.
- Be responsible for accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements (under US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP) for both internal and external reporting.
- Participate in the coordination and preparation of quarterly reports (10-Q), annual reports (10-K) and current reports (8-K).
- Work closely with various departments to collect information and input into the above referenced reports; coordinate, review and collect comments on the various drafts; prepare support files; challenge the appropriateness of disclosures; complete all relevant disclosure, checklists and reporting questionnaires.
- Responsible to maintain quarterly reporting time table and monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones
- Responsible for the disclosures for the separate subsidiary year-end financial statements.
- Responsible for month-end close and financial statement review and discuss with Global reporting head for further investigation
- Participate with technical accounting research and documentation of new policies and procedures.
- Assist with establishment, documentation, and maintenance of company accounting policies.
- Assist external auditors to perform audit work, issue audit report, discuss the audit issues etc.
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- CPA / CFA certified
- 6 to 8 years' financial reporting experience working in a large complex multinational organisation or in the big 4 audit firms.
- Solid experienced in accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements (under US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP) for both internal and external reporting.
- Experienced and energetic finance professional with a passion to make a difference.
- A true team player with excellent communication and people skills.
- Able to establish relationships and work cooperatively across boundaries and the matrix to achieve results.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams and resolve complex problems positively.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High sense of responsibility on work and professional ethics; with strong sense of confidentiality awareness; and be good at handling procedural matters.