The Fraud Ops Analyst 2 is an intermediate level positions responsible for contributing to the development of fraud management policies, processes and procedures to minimize the impact of fraud in coordination with the Operations - Services team.The overall objective of this role is to manage fraud losses by ensuring analysts make appropriate decisions using risk/reward balanace methodology. Responsibilities:
- Analyze fraud trends, conduct investigative Research into losses, and analyze loss type data to determine fraud patterns
- Performs data validation independently in support of fraud management personnel
- Assist in executing the business strategy by developing and producing Management Information Systems and analyses
- Make recommendations related to fraud prevention and loss control and ensure the quality of the tasks/services provided
- Provides guidance and input to department, cross functional or cross area teams that focus on process improvement efforts or projects
- Monitor, assess, analyze and/or evaluate processes and data, and identify policy gaps and formulate policies
- Interpret data and make recommendations, and basic working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Services Job Family:
Fraud Operations Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting