Job Role -
- Responsible for reviewing the constitution documents, calculations of subsequent closings, IRRs, management fees, carried interest, capital calls and distributions.
- KRA includes Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance and Operations, Valuation.
- Direct financial analysis activities by providing information, management reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Assist where necessary with valuation of investments and recommendation to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree or above and CPA or CFA or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of solid finance and accounting experience within the private equity fund industry.
- Spoken and written English is essential, with second Asian language an advantage.