Currently working with a PE firm (based in SG), with a focus in the ESG area. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior PE Fund Accountant to join their growing team!! If you have always wanted to go to the buyside, what are you waiting for!!
Brief Job Duties:
- Assist with Funds & SPV accounting – financial & management reporting, audits, budgeting and forecasting, cashflow analysis and tax
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly board and investor reporting of the funds
- Responsible for all drawdown calculations and investor capital calls including distributions, waterfalls and exit scenarios
- Coordinate, analyse and manage the quarterly valuation process
- Liaise with the fund administrator to ensure all payments and transactions are accurately recorded and reflected in the quarterly accounts
- Assist in the preparation and submission of the quarterly GST filings and annual corporate tax filings
- Responsible for managing the information flow and relationship with any fund administrator and assessing their performance on a quarterly basis
- Regulatory filings (i.e. MAS, IRAS, etc)
- Liaising with administrators and all stakeholders with the purposes of efficiently handling AML/KYC and investor onboarding processes
- Working closely with the Chief Compliance Officer on compliance and record keeping
- Degree in Accountancy or finance or equivalent. Member of CPA, CA, ACCA, or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with Private Equity Funds.
- Extensive and proven fund accounting experience.
- Independent, keen learner, able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates do feel free to reach out to Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!