- Support CCIB Transactional Banking Sourcing Activities.
- Reinforces the operational risk environment through a continued focus on strengthening process controls.
- Ensure all engagements follow SCBuy process.
- Conduct RFX's.
- Contribute to Technology CCIB Savings and TAT targets.
- Contribute to and implementation of the SCM strategy and operating model for the Bank to realise ongoing efficiency, cost reduction and effectiveness benefits.
- Support our business stakeholders through timely and effective procurement sourcing process to ensure optimal service while maintaining governance on procurement policy and processes.
People & Talent
- Follow the SCM process while assisting and guiding the stakeholders.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in SCBuy and other Systems.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Technology and Operations CCIB for Transactional Banking
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Good eye for detail and with a strong focus on Controls and compliance to policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in procurement of influencing decisions at senior leadership level
- Ability to problem solving managing complex situations and identifying solutions that support the business
- Ability to form effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong People management skills and experience in building high performing teams
- Excellent communication - clear oral and written skills, effective questioning and active listening
- Analytical skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to work with cross cultural teams.
About Standard Chartered
- Expect in Sourcing/Expert in technology Sourcing
- Commercial acumen
- Vendor Negations
- Stakeholder Management
- Management of Risk.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers