HR Process Analyst (12-month contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- 7-10 yrs
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Strategy * Represent good process design principles in programme activities, design sessions and decision making * Provide clear guidance to programme stakeholders around good process design and how to apply process design principles to design work
The Role Responsibilities
Governance and Delivery
- Prepare user-friendly process maps and associated documentation in line with overall process governance, design principles and standards required by the Process Design and Governance team within the HR COO office
- Attend workshops and design sessions, actively participate, make recommendations for design solutions
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop workable process designs which can be operationalised successfully and provide quality outcomes (customer experience, TATs, SLAs, risk mitigation etc)
- Validate process designs from the SDM transformation team, ensuring processes are designed in line with overall process governance, design principles and standards required by the Process Design and Governance team
- Identify opportunities for process standardisation, automation and streamlining as part of design activities
- Identify opportunities for minimising country variations in process design activities.
- Deliver to timeframes required by programme plan
- Accurately size effort and time required to produce process maps and associated documentation, feed into project plans
- Identify issues with and risks to delivery of quality outputs within required timescales, work with Project Manager and Line Manager to resolve or mitigate
- Prioritise own workload effectively
People and Talent
- Provide technical direction to the transformation programmes to ensure good process design activities are baked into project timelines.
- Lead by example and build the appropriate culture and values in relation to HR processes i.e. customer driven.
- Collaborate with Chennai team colleagues to ensure end-state process maps are modelled right-first time in ARIS, in line with our modelling conventions and process governance requirements
- Ensure that process maps and associated documents capture operation risk requirements in line with group standards
- Identify and develop solutions to mitigate risks identified. Develop controls within processes to meet Bank identified risks
- HR Governance
- Chennai ARIS team
- All Human Resources Product Owners.
- HR COO Team, including wider transformation programme resources (e.g., project managers)
- HR process owners
Our Ideal Candidate
Skills & Capabilities
- Process design: Must have 10 years + experience of process design and process management, producing high quality process maps and other associated documents. Expert user of process mapping tools such as Visio and ARIS
- Process and system knowledge: Must have experience of designing processes for HR or Operational/Shared Services teams, enabled by technology. Good technical appreciation and understanding of service management applications useful
- Communication: Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation with an ability to engage and support a variety of stakeholder levels including management
- Operations Experience: Experience of managing operations, multitasking and process reengineering within large, complex, rapidly changing and dynamic environments, whilst often under pressure
- Results Orientated: Outcome focussed with excellent problem-solving abilities whilst exercising good judgement
- Technical Appreciation: Good technical appreciation and experience of platform management, with at least a solid conceptual understanding of functionality, architecture, performance / production management, etc
- Strategic: Ability to prioritise issues, seeing the 'big picture' and thinking conceptually, whilst simultaneously having very close attention to detail
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: relevant business degree or tertiary qualifications advantageous
- Licences and Certifications/accreditations: certification in operational excellence / process improvement e.g. Six Sigma or Lean accreditation.
- Languages: English