Our client is a fast-growing Global Multi-Strategy Quantitative Hedge Fund with AUM USD 10bio+, they are currently seeking exceptional experienced High Frequency Futures trader. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable hedge fund and work in a collaborative environment.
To be the successful candidate, you are expected to have a minimum of 3 years of quant research and trading experience in global futures markets with a proven track record. You will have the flexibility to be able to work on your own mandate and manage the trading risk to follow the career path to become a Senior PM.
- Collaborating closely with the team members on developing and implementing cutting-edge trading strategies.
- By leveraging access to large and diversified datasets you will identify statistical patterns and opportunities
- Utilize sophisticated trading systems and technology tools to execute trades efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with developers and IT teams to implement trading strategies or new features.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience with strong track record
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics, or engineering
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programing language (Python, R, Matlab and /or C++, C#)
- Proven track record in delivering successful systematic strategies.