Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
They are looking for a talented polyglot to be a key member of the development team, where your main focus will be managing the multiple and extensive dataset used in the research and trading platform. You will also contribute to the design and implementation of the data store and its API, collaborating with the many Quants and Traders who use the platform.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply! Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a similar/related field
- Excellent Python knowledge is important; C# is a plus
- Sound experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment process
- Strong communication skills, especially understanding user requirements
- Intellectual curiosity to identify emerging and alternative data
- Comfortable working autonomously within a global team
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance