Roles and Responsibilities
Test Management, team Management, Defect Management, handle End to End testing activities, preparing test plans. Strategies, stakeholder management, test reporting to line managers/management.
- Create a roadmap and act as a visionary for the various projects keeping all the release schedules in mind
- Create test strategy / Project plan and Final summary report.
- Identify functional and non-functional testing requirements
- High level effort estimation and review of detailed estimation
- Manages cost, time, quality, risk, scope and resources
- Client relationship responsibility
- Responsible for Test Planning and Test Management
- Ability to participate in all the phases of testing as an individual contributor
- High level Scheduling and work assignments
- Providing test support to the project as a whole
- Review and publish Test metrics
- Timely escalations
- Should have exposure and understand SIT, Functional Testing - System Testing
- UAT Test Management
- Experience in API Mobile Testing
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in Financial (Banking/Capital Market) Domain
- Exposure to Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications(OFSAA)
- Automation Experience is an added advantage
- Exposure to TOSCA
- Should have worked on industry popular test management/defect management tools such as HP-ALM, QC, JIRA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Optional - Exposure to RFP/RFIs, Estimations and provide testing solutions. Preferable to have exposure to functional testing techniques like Component based testing, model based testing or any tool exposure on model based testing.