I am currently working with one of the largest multi-billion healthcare-focused Private Equity fund. They are looking for an Internal Auditor to assess areas of significant business risks for their various products/funds.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risks for the various products/funds.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures.
- Implementing annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct investigations into identified or potential risks and overseeing risk-based audits.
- Report to Management Committee or board members on complete and accurate audit information.
- Bachelor's Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management
- At least 4 years of work experience in an internal and/or audit environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Independent and team player
Interested candidates may reach out to Jacqueline at email@example.com for a confidential chat!