An International Bank in Singapore is looking for a KYC Analyst to be part of the PWM Team!
Your new company
The company is a one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations with over 40 million customers. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets in 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Your new role
Within Private Wealth Management, the Account Management Team (AMT) is a first line control function that manages KYC information and documentation of PWM clients in accordance with the Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements as stipulated by Legal & Compliance. AMT has three distinct functions-
- Client Account Opening
- Account Maintenance
- Periodic Review.
This position lies within the Client Account Maintenance and Periodic Review Team who are responsible for ensuring that client accounts are maintained and complying with the Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements stipulated by Compliance..
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform administrative support tasks such as preparation of welcome pack, document scanning and archiving
- Perform the Account Change Request process including maker role to ensure that all changes are processed in adherence to the policy and procedures in a timely manner.
- Ensure the accurate CIP (Client Identification Program) / KYC information entered into the Client Account Maintenance Tool during Change Request process
- Perform Periodic Review including maker role to ensure the review is processed in adherence to the periodic review
- Perform ad hoc Enhanced Due Diligence review for higher risk accounts, including the review of High Risk factor such as Politically Exposed Person (PEP)/ Negative News
- Manage various regular account review cycles such as Singapore Accredited Investor (SGAI), Vulnerable Client (VC), Investment Profile Questionnaire (IPQ), and Insider Declaration
- Liaise and follow up with Sales teams on Change Request or Periodic Review related information/ documentation and handle their daily queries on BAU tasks
What you'll need to succeed:
- OPEN TO SINGAPOREAN/SG PR Holders ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in the financial services industry
- Ideally with experiences in client onboarding, account maintenance/ periodic review, or AML/Compliance within a top-tier bank
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Singapore
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R22108490