Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
• Monitor Branch compliance with AML/CFT regulations & law
• Keep abreast with AML/CFT regulations and provide advisory to counterparts on the regulations
• Review and investigate AML alerts generated and maintain lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems
• Prepare suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
• Assist in following up on AML-relevant audit findings and their rectification
• Ensure AML/CFT policies and procedures are up-to-date Job Requirements What you should have:
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree
- Any experience in AML compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank is preferred
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this