Minimum 10+ years of experience working in Banking, IT Organisation as part of a Payments & Cash Management group in the role of Lead SME / Lead Domain Architect. Must have experiences in driving complex engagements covering transformation roadmap, business case, TOM, Solution Design & IT delivery. Should have multi-country implementation exposure of Payments solutions at regional & global banks.
· Strong understanding of Cards and Payments industry global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives
· Ability to drive engagements at CxO level as well as with delivery execution teams
· Strong problem-solving skills with ability to operate in constantly changing landscape with strict timelines and outcomes
· Lead engagements independently covering internal aspects as well as client requirements.
· Strong Exposer to Payments & Cash Management technology and end-to-end lifecycle across ACH, RTGS, Real Time Payments, Open Banking.
· Exposure to SWIFT & ISO 20022 Message Processing
· Clearing & Settlement Systems (e.g. RTGS / ACH / RTP / CHAPS / FEDWIRE / CHIPS / SEPA / Step2 / Target2 / Faster Payments / G3 / IMPS / UAEFT etc.)
· SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management)
· Payments Interface data mapping and solution design
· Exposure to Corporate Internet Banking & Direct Channels (Host2Host file transfers), Mobile banking, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments Service Provider (PSP), Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) etc
· Hands on experience with one or more products like Finastra-GPP, FIS Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail, ACI-MTS, TCSBancs Payments, Finacle Payments Solution etc
· Experienced in incubating and grooming teams in COE format.
· Proven track record and experience in managing complex projects in the financial services market
· Masters the identification and generation of opportunities through a combination of pro-active networking, and identifying unique and compelling account specific business case initiation and development
· Influential with consultative selling skills
· High impact presentation skills to present highly visible solutions and services to the client.
· Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills
· Creative, innovative team player able to convince all stakeholders and bridge differences
· Highly enthusiastic, energetic, and has a self-starting capability
· Aggressive salesman, with desire to succeed
· Adhered to process and tooling, and a systematic worker