This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-profile consultancy firm in the alternative investments industry within the Private Markets team in Singapore. Working on behalf of institutional investors, Albourne’s Private Markets team is responsible for manager selection, due diligence and related Private Markets services. We are currently looking to add a Private Markets IDD Associate Analyst whose role will be to provide support to the senior analysts within the Asia Pacific region (APAC).
- To work in coordination with Head of Private Markets Investment Due Diligence (IDD) in Asia and Private Markets IDD Analysts to maintain manager selection focus lists and support due diligence of Private Market funds for the Asia Pacific region (with a particular focus toward Greater China) and to assist with the implementation of those functions over time.
- To assist with the preparation and updating of clear & concise due diligence reports and recommendations to present to clients. Meetings and due diligence may involve site visits, information sourcing, analysis of documentation and performance reviews, as well as telephonic or personal reference checks.
- To assist and support data aggregation and analysis.
- To follow company’s ‘best practices’ in respect to Private Markets due diligence.
- To help ensure Albourne’s internal database, as developed for Private Markets including forward calendar report, is maintained with up to date & current information. This includes posting relevant news and reports as well as meeting notes with industry participants in HFDB.
- Work to facilitate knowledge accumulation and transfer within the company including from time to time working within a team to research selected topics for the preparation of insightful reports for clients.
- To help ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed and sent to clients on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of information for clients and response to “ad hoc” requests.
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Mandarin proficiency is strongly preferred.
- Passionate about data analysis.
- Knowledge of the Asian Private Markets/Equity space is advantageous.
- Proactive self-starter; proficient at time management and multi-tasking.
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills – relationship building will be a key element to this role.
- Writing skills with an attention to detail.
- Systems literacy (excel, word, PPT, Outlook). Strong VBA skills will be viewed favourably.
- Ability to travel overseas as required.
- Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals.
- Attend company events as requested.
- Will be required to pass regulatory/industry examinations as part of the ongoing competence assessment.
- Professional development support
- 22 days' annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Business travel insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No