Project Manager- RM tools.
Posting Date: 11-Sep-2020
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
1. End-to-end accountability and Business Engagement
- Serve as single point of contact for all of business needs and a liaison between the development and the operation groups
- Prioritize requests and define Program Roadmap with business
- Take overall responsibility for preparing the organization to deliver the program in line within agreed scope and milestones
2. Stakeholder Management: Manage all stakeholders required for program (e.g., Business, Technology, Operations, Compliance, etc.)
3. Requirement Management and High Level Solution
- Collaborate with Business Program Manager to create Investment Proposal and Project Plan documents, including high-level requirements and business requirement document (BRD)
- Prepare a high level solution as part of investment proposal to illustrate the feasibility of achieving the business needs including diagrams outlining the nature of the solution
- If the solution is technically complex or proposes new technology, consult the architecture and technology team for advice or technology roadmap direction
- The high level solution should be consistent with the technology roadmap.
- Define and implement a post go live support model
4. Project Execution
Job Requirements Experience
- Participate in overall project governance with key stakeholders
- Review and sign-off key deliverables (e.g., BRD, Test Plan, FSD, Test Reports...)
- Overall accountable for providing T&O resources to execute program
- Jointly accountable for program plan, budget, risks and stakeholder management with Business Program Manager
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Retail banking, including Wealth
- Sales force management
- Experience in delivering large-scale programs
- Experience in scoping and evaluation - defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
Be a part of UOB Family
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
Apply now and make a difference.