The Business Management Manager is responsible for leading the Business Management function for a discreet sub-unit, be that a product, a desk, infrastructure or control area of activity or a geographical region. The Business Management Manager is responsible for both delivering and improving the functions performed by that Business Management community.
Your key responsibilities:
- Client Analytics including review of client pipeline deals and revenues, identifying new client opportunities as well as key themes from focus client account plans .
- Strategy and business update presentations for senior management
- Review monetization of our deal pipeline wins and analyse trends in the underlying drivers of the business
- Coordination of key client events and other marketing related initiatives
- Point of contact for relationship managers and management for client related queries
- Drive adhoc strategic initiatives
Your skills and experience:
- Over 2 years relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Analytics or Business Management related roles
- Demonstrate experience in preparing analytics and presentations suitable for senior management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Understanding of financials - P&L, Balance sheet, Metrics
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging, and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong attention to detail and solution oriented mindset
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies