Risk Operations SeniAnalyst, Credit Risk Management Services
CRMS serves as a critical component of our First Line of defense for wholesale and counterparty credit risk management that is part of Institutional Credit Management (ICM) under ICG Business. CRMS works through the challenges of the Wholesale Credit Risk Lending processes with the aim of transforming the credit risk process flows including but not limited to credit facility management, legal documentation, collaterals and risk reporting. Importantly, CRMS will coordinate with credit management groups across ICG businesses to ensure full alignment on business and regulatory goals, as well as consistency and best practices where appropriate.
Our mandate is to create a world class, end-to-end wholesale credit management platform. The analyst is expected to bring in fresh thoughts and newer perspectives to drive the transformation agenda. Responsibilities:
- Legal Documentation controls - review for completeness and ensuring retention in accordance with laws.
- Controls over the set-up and management of credit facilities in line with the credit policy and approval conditions.
- Collateral Process Management- recording, monitoring and reporting of collateral provided by the obligor against the credit sanctioned.
- Provide support in handling and reporting data elements to meet regulatory requirements. • Drive business process transformation and deliver tangible results in terms of efficiencies and strong controls.
- Effective stakeholder engagement across multiple business verticals in ICG.
Business, Credit Analyst, Independent Risk Qualifications:
The candidate would need to possess:
- At least a first degree or equivalent experience
- Professional qualification in Finance, Accounting, Business related field or an MBA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of BFSI (Banking & Financial Services Industry) sector
- Working knowledge of risk management concepts
Job Family Group:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work independently, multitasking, demonstrate attention to detail & meet timelines
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate within teams across businesses
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting