• Manage programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
• Assist business stakeholders with the decomposition of complex business requirements into Epics and User Stories that can be delivered by Technology teams via respective backlogs with minimum cross product co-ordination
• Ensure Technology programmes align to account strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
• Ensuring that all Technology practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the Programme
• Manage current accounts to assure sales volume grows year after year or is at least consistent.
• Identify, engage, plan and develop new regional accounts.
• Coordinate client relationship opportunities such as project proposals, budgeting, service contracts and work orders.
• Enhance current account and business opportunities by working with regional resources.
• Inform work status and progress to Regional Sales Director and meet deadlines.
• Represent and foster company at conferences and trade associations.
• Oversee opportunities progression and lead through opportunity pipeline reports.
• Offer monthly forecast reports determining revenue vs. goal forecasts and inform management on new regional new developments.
• Oversee account compliance to ensure company contracts are maximized to full potential.
• Handle industry partner programs relationships to summon and discuss market and customers.
• Supervise marketing materials inventory and re-order.
• Sell target accounts, identify prospects and create new ideas to generate revenue and new opportunities.
• Inform client issues to Center Manager for suitable action.
• Resolve issues and ensure highest level of quality service by coordinating with center staff and management.
• Resolve client issues with help from center, regional and corporate staff.
15+ years of Programme Management experience
• IT portfolio and programme management skills
• Managing a PMO function, strong Financial acumen
• Strong Stakeholder Negotiation skills, strong communication skills
• Experience of running cross line of business programmes
• Broad level understanding of technologies