- Min 8 years of hands-on salesforce functional and technical-related experience
- Must have at least 3 projects end-end implementation experience
- End-to-end ownership of the Salesforce implementation and able responsible for the scope of the project from requirement gathering to delivery.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Multi-skilled salesforce professional with excellent functional and technical expertise.
- Capable with an ability to identify and deal with client business needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting & problem-solving skills
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions
- Excellent communication in co-ordinating with stakeholder management and drive the solution
- Proactive to leading the business and IT stakeholders on the functional requirements and recommend solutions
- Strong understanding of business requirement analysis
- In-depth hands-on salesforce technical knowledge- Configuration, APEX customization, integrations (SOAP, REST API) is mandatory
- Strong knowledge on salesforce code merging and code migration process. CI/CD process.
- Able to perform code review and ensure team following the salesforce best practices
- Demonstrate experience of providing recommendations on functionality changes/ process improvement to address functional design needs
- Manage user stories for developers: prioritizing stories within a sprint and serving as an escalation point for the developers on all functional & technical challenges
- Creates effective working relationships and builds connections across all stakeholders
- Demo / Training experience - to internal or external clients
Skills & Certifications:
- Salesforce Configuration, APEX classes, APEX Triggers, Work flows, Process builder, LWC, Web Services, Integrations (REST, SOAP API), Data Loads / migration, Release Management (Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub), Code quality verification tools like Sonarcube
- Salesforce Certification mandatory - Configuration and Platform developer mandatory
- Salesforce health cloud experience and certification is advantage
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum delivery model
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Industry specific Solution or Process accelerators
- Experience project delivery, project management
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.