About the Company
Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.
- Assist in maintaining internal controls as per SSAE 16 requirements.
- Client relationship management and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades.
- Ensure release of trade confirmations, contract notes and account statements by agreed deadline.
- Maintain of shareholder files and investor records.
- Review fund documents and review existing procedures.
- Review and follow up with shareholders on pending documentation.
- Assist with payments.
- Liaise with AML team regarding AML queries.
- Respond to any internal/external queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with fund and shareholder audit requests.
- Any other functions detailed by Service Level Agreement.
- At least 2 years Senior Fund Analyst experience with alternative investment funds, having exposure Shareholder Services / Transfer Agency process.
- A University degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills –English
- Advanced Computer Skills.