We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about Financial Markets, Technology and customer experience, and we value specialized expertise. If you possess traits and experience that match most of the below, we’d love to hear from you.
- Demonstrated 3+year of relevant experience in Financial Markets Technology, in a financial institution or a risk management software vendor as Business Analyst; working in areas of Market Risk (VaR/Risks/Limits), Product valuations, Financial Market Analyst, Derivatives pricing, Front office IT, Credit, Treasury Markets etc.
- Experience in Oracle SQL Query and SPARK SQL and exposure to JIRA/Confluence tools is required.
- Business analysis experience working in Agile framework/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of securities, options & derivatives in at least one asset class. Knowledge of Credit asset class is highly preferable.
- Academic foundation in mathematics / financial mathematics, statistics, finance or computer science.
- Curious and open-minded, adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with global teams in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate for solving challenging problems and learning new skills.
- CFA, PRM, FRM, PMP and/or Scrum Master certifications are a plus.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Market Risk – Value at Risk VaR, Sensitivities, Limits – Technology.
- Oracle SQL Query and SPARK SQL.
- Excel, Power Point – Data processing and analysis.
- Technical writing and Documentation (Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Word and PowerPoint).
- Options and Derivatives Pricing (Data modelling, Regression and statistics).
- Business Analysis.
- Product Control – Pricing, Valuation, PNL Attributions.