| Asian Payments solutions provider | Java or Kotlin Development role | Cover South East Asia market
Our client is a startup Payments solutions vendor, providing digital payments and omni-channel buy now pay later payment solutions within APAC region. We are looking for candidates with experience in design, implementation, maintenance and analysis of applications with programming languages exposure such as Python, Java, C/C++ or Kotlin (advantage). Company has strong growth plans for expanding its APAC operations and this is a newly created role with high growth and attractive compensation.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Design, develop and manage software solutions as part of the company environment to a banking-grade standard
- Developing host and back-end systems elements that support the management of our transactional, order management and consumer management systems and services
- Extending core database systems to support new and additional functions of the core systems and services
- Develop internal and external API frameworks that support interaction with the core systems and services
You will possess:
- Over 2 years of demonstrated working ability with Java 1.8 or above and Kotlin (advantage)
- Min 5 years in complex and high-level development systems, where those systems have included financial transactions, auditing functions and reporting as a minimum
- Demonstrated use of cryptography and security services with software development would be an advantage
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of working with Relational and non-Relational databases, and knowledge of developing with RESTful APIs required
- Applicants will be required to undertake and pass a coding challenge as part of the interviewing process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated equivalent experience
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525