Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America. Responsibilities:
1. Plan, build and ensure the network environment of the company's financial infrastructure
2. Cross connect IDC and public cloud networks to build a global high-performance network
3. Formulate and implement cyber security strategies to meet compliance and audit requirements
4. Deploy network monitoring systems to discover network faults
5. 5. Manage and secure hardware devices such as switches, routers, HSMs etc.
- More than five years of experience in enterprise-level network planning and management
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or networking related majors
- Familiar with the switching, routing and firewall configuration of mainstream equipment, proficient in BGP, IPSec, MPLS
- Familiar with public cloud network and interconnection configuration such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Familiar with at least one programming language (golang or python)
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems independently
- Have CCIE/JNCIE certificate
- Familiar with Equinix/Megaport
- Familiar with Terraform/Ansible/ArgoCD/Helm
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.