up to 250-275k SGD base Summary
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide looking for a talented C++ Engineer to join the Markets team, providing the trading strategies access to a wide, growing range of global markets.
Enjoying a varied project portfolio, in this role you will use clean, efficient code to design and develop various components for the high frequency trading platform, collecting quotes and trades from exchanges around the world. You'll also optimize the platform using network & systems programming, as well as developing systems to provide easy access to historical market data.
If you have creative, insightful problem-solving abilities and can manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced trading environment, then apply now! Requirements
NB: Please don't apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- 5+ years of practical experience in C++ development, preferably with some Python and shell scripts knowledge
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Solid working understanding of Linux operating system and Networking (TCP/IP and UDP) is plus
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Trading environment experience is beneficial
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
+44 (0)20 3137 9579