Role: Senior Solution Architect
Geographical Coverage: Singapore
Industry Coverage: Public Sector
Base Location: Singapore Summary of Role
APAC Market Delivery Unit (MDU) is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to define technology solutions for its client needs with specific focus on Singapore Public Sector. Role Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Lead & deliver multi-service line (apps, Infra and security) projects as a solution architect
- Understand client's requirements, current IT infrastructure, application framework, business opportunities and vision to guide the architecture; owns the architecture and work with Business Analysts and Development Project Managers during project implementation.
- Define architecture, define solution components including products/ frameworks needed
- Understand client requirements and delivering appropriate solutions. Expected to maintain industry knowledge of software and hardware products / services and trends in order to select the best solutions to meet business requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools;
- Implement all applicable IT architecture principles, standards and guidelines in the integration, application, data, infrastructure, solutions, security and technology domains.
- Participate in proposals, as needed, by putting together solutions across Application & Infrastructure, supporting write-up, diagrams, responses, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in IT with at least 3 years of Singapore Public Sector specific experience
- Experience in delivering Systems Integration (SI) projects
- Ability to stitch solutions across multi-service lines & working with service line architects. These include but not limited to Application Development, Portals, Enterprise Apps (BPM, CRM etc),
- Data & Analytics and Infra & Security.
- Proven track record in demonstrating client facing consulting skills and experience in relevant technologies and in large programs
- Project experience in API based Architecture and Design. Must have a strong development and design knowledge
- Knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- Knowledge or experience of TOGAF or any other architectural framework/tools
- Experience in digital technologies including Data, Digital Engineering and Cloud (GCC)
- Knowledgeable on Singapore Government common technical services like GCC, GPC, GDC etc - Preferred
- Exposure to Infrastructure architecting / Network design for high availability etc. - Preferred
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 15 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.