Overview of Division/Department
Our System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance. Through this department, we manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Senior Vice President) Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Manage Application Administration team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly Application Administration tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Manage to packaged software environment inclusive of local settlement, regulatory reporting, signature matching, KYC check, FAX sending/receiving and others
- Report the detail of incident and status to his/her superiors on time without delay in case of any unexpected result of Application Administration tasks or production system itself includes HO system, and also perform trouble shooting in systems and report the status to supervisor in timely manner.
- Plan a project to make system itself more stable and efficient.
- Lead projects as project manager and supervise projects which is performed by section staffs as Section Head. And propose the alternative solution to superiors immediately in case any delay (or possible delay) or problem of a project was discovered.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly team activities and provide a plan for improvements
- Support GM and JGM in the day to day management in the department
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 15 years of experience of system development are needed.
- Knowledge and experience in Application Administration are needed.
- Prior experience to IT system development and control, and operations in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of analysis of banking operation, creation of banking operation procedure and planning of banking operation will be an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in English as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present to management and Japan (Head office). This includes system discussions, Q&A meetings, status update meetings and writing reports to management etc.