Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Senior Vice President - Section Head) Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Manage Regulatory Compliance team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Maintain the internal procedures related System Risk in line with Head Office & local authorities' policies and procedures
- Revise TRM IT Risk Framework according to MAS Notice and Guidelines
- Supervise project implementation to comply with MAS regulations
- Provide support for business owner on MAS Notice compliance and Guidelines requirement
- Perform MAS regulatory tasks and Regulatory Compliance team roles such as:
- Submit local regulatory inspection
- Perform TRM Framework risk assessment process
- Monitor and validate MAS Notice 644 RTO and unscheduled downtime
- Response to annual MAS Technology Questionnaire
- Coordinating and responding to external audits field work
- Support GM and JGM in the day to day management in the department
- A Bachelor's Degree from Singapore local universities
- At least 10 years of experience in technology risks assessment in banking environment.
- Certification in CISSP / CISA
- Knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance are needed.
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory compliance and in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of technology risk assessment process and creation of remediation plan.
- Good risks instinct and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both the English languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present to management and Japan (Head office). This includes system discussions, Q&A meetings, status update meetings and writing reports to management etc.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"