Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Senior Vice President - Section Head) Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Manage Cyber Security team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc Cyber Security related tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Maintain the internal procedures related Cyber Security in line with Head Office & local authorities' policies and procedures
- Perform the Cyber Security related tasks and team roles such as:
- Proactive efforts against potential cyber-attacks
- Introduction of systems such as for traffic monitoring systems against targeted cyber-attacks
- Regular VAPT for the early detection of vulnerabilities
- Formulation and Implementation of training programs on Cyber Security
- Response to the authorities
- Coordinating and responding to external audits field work
- Support GM and JGM in the day to day management in the department
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and information security in banking environment.
- Certification in CISSP / Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert
- Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity tools are needed.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity operations and in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of analysis of security risks, creation of security posture framework and planning of cyber security training will be an advantage.
- Good situational instinct and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both the English languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present to management and Japan (Head office). This includes system discussions, Q&A meetings, status update meetings and writing reports to management etc.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"