This senior FP&A position is a key business partnering role supporting South Asia Cluster in Asia ex Japan Treasury & Trade Solutions business. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a leading provider of cash management and trade finance/services to corporate, public sector and financial institutions clients around the world. This SVP role will directly report to Asia ex Japan TTS LFO. Responsibilities:
- Key business partnering role in providing insight and advice to country TTS management teams
- Lead analysis of forecasts, strategic and operating plans, and create monthly outlooks in partnership with business
- Drive business performance by engaging in activities such as product profitability analysis, target-setting and scorecard reporting, and identifying initiatives and driving execution
- Develop relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behavior and decision making
- Prepare presentations for the team and in support of senior management.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within banking preferred
- Experience in FP&A or Treasury teams preferred
- Experience in working in a matrix reporting environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- CPA/CA qualified
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting