Role: Senior / DeltaV Automation Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and delivery of DeltaV systems on site.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Automation solutions in line with S88 standards for the plant.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with the site's standards.
- Work with DeltaV team in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Automation or Bio Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry.
- Emerson DeltaV DCS experience and DeltaV Batch experience required
- Experience in the Designing and commissioning of DeltaV DCS project for GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Through understanding of Batch s88 standards (CM, EM, Phases, Recipes, Units etc)
- Familiarity with GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Supervise and run Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ensure project Automation Strategy is followed.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 08 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.