Role: Service Line Sales Specialist - Salesforce Solution
Geographical Coverage: ASEAN & Greater China
Base Location: Singapore Summary of Role
We are looking for dynamic, results oriented, experienced Salesforce Solution
sales executives keen to be part of a results-oriented culture accelerating digital change for our large, complex clients. Service Line Sales Specialists (SLSs) are field sales executives focused on creating, pursuing and closing opportunities in nominated industry markets. We work closely with and within client accounts to support vertical market alignment.
SLSs provide deep expertise in Salesforce solution to support Cognizant's client account teams in vertical markets and their account expansion plans into new markets and business areas. SLSs are usually assigned into existing markets and some SLSs will also engage in new logo markets.
The SLSs will be a "trusted advisor" to both the clients and the Cognizant Client Partner blending strategic, tactical and 'street smart' sales experience. Role Responsibilities
Experience & Skills
- Deliver sales results and supply to revenue growth for Manufacturing, Logistics, Automobile, Energy, Utilities, Life Science, Health Care, Retail, Consumer Goods, Financial Services or Insurance industries
- Grow pipeline through existing accounts and if appropriate, new logo accounts
- Bring a 'hunting' mindset to all market and sales opportunities - shape and share value propositions
- Promote solution sales models and longer value-based contracts
- Cultivate and share a relevant industry or technology point of view (POV) with clients and peers to increase Cognizant's value to our clients
- Bring cultural awareness and interpersonal savvy to navigate complex client stakeholder environments
- Work to close deals using sales best practices such as client call plans, win strategies, close plans and Cognizant sales tools and methodologies such as the 'Deal Health Checklist'
- Cultivate client relationships to foster further growth and cross selling opportunities at CxO levels
- Be knowledgeable on the industry offerings, products, credentials and case studies
- Actively participate and collaborate in the Digital Business &Technology (DB&T) sales teams and with the account/client teams
- Where relevant, build and maintain productive mutual working relationships with alliance partner counterparts
- Create, drive and deliver sales forecasts for deals that meet or exceed budgets in visible and predictable manner using the Cognizant SFDC CRM tool 'Winzone'
- Ensure Winzone is regularly updated at least weekly with all details on sales activities
- Participate as required in regular sales pipeline and review cadences
- Give constructively and creatively into the client account planning and pipeline generation activities led by Cognizant industries and business units
- Give to proposal development either directly or in collaboration with bid management and solution architect teams
- Identify early renewal opportunities that can be maximized into transformation client conversations
- Collaborate and engage with industry sales and partner alliance teams for joint account planning, new and account expansion opportunities
- 10+ years of experience across CRM solution offerings with strong knowledge of Salesforce solution & implementation. Experience in offering such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, campaign management, etc
- 5+ years of experience in IT services selling into large enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of sales experience and success delivering to and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong experience in direct interaction with customers in ASEAN & Greater China markets related to Salesforce based transformation and managed services
- Ability to independently have conversation with point of view on Salesforce solution to CxO and Head of Digital
- Should have done Salesforce solutions in the past with the ability to size up deals
- Should be knowledgeable in cross-industry usage of Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystem and the ability to collaborate within the ecosystem
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential
- Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets
- Experience closing sales with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre-agreed targets.
- Proven leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, strategic and critical thinking and ownership, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment
- Ability to speak in local languages is a plus
- ERP knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.