Sr. Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
- Take over the responsibility for the Dynamics 365 CRM development and maintenance
- Responsible in end-to-end production support that includes managing incidents, service level, problems and releases.
- Responsible in performing application environment setup, installation, software upgrades and deployments.
- Involved in requirement and functional discussions, and assisting the business owners in formulating the requirement
- Application development for minor & major change request/enhancements
- Technical analysis of business requirements and estimation for development Tasks.
- Take responsibility in establishing standards, tools and methodologies to the project
- Implement new functions and changes to existing functions under consideration of the given parameters of the enterprise and solution architecture.
Good to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in application development and maintenance
- Experience of Dynamics 365 CRM capabilities and extensibilities
- Design & Development experience in Dynamics 365
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Hands on experience in configuration, customization and extension of Dynamics CRM
- SQL Server 2008 or above with custom report experience through SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and FetchXML
- .NET Framework Version 4.5 or above including strong WCF experience
- C# and OOPS concepts
- Knowledge on Power platform components and handson experience on the same
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Experience of data integration and data migration projects
- Experience with defined frameworks (MVC, Entity Framework and Enterprise Library)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 10 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.