Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
This role will work on building Scale, one of Airwallex's flagship products .
Scale enables Platforms (such as marketplaces) to embed financial financial services at the point of need, at speed and anywhere in the world. With Scale, Platforms bring merchants and users together in a single, centralised solution, delivering powerful account management, collection, conversion and payment capabilities with tailored user experience.
As a product analyst owning the needs of Scale platforms in a priority industry, you will build a picture of the objectives and needs of this customer group, through collaboration with Airwallex's go to market teams, exploring & testing Platform needs through direct interactions with both existing and prospective customers, complemented with external research as you see fit. You will spend most of your day analysing customer needs, prioritising pain points & possible solution options, leading discovery & research on specific business problems, all whilst feeding back your understanding of the Platform customer group to Product stakeholders, and accompanying Product iteration as we deploy solutions for this priority Platform industry group.
This role is based in Shanghai and will work closely with a dedicated engineering team as well as the global product management team of Airwallex.
What You'll Need
- We look for great people with motivation and drive to build global financial infrastructure. We encourage talents from all kinds of backgrounds across junior and senior levels to apply. Required:
- You have a bachelor degree of a leading university
- You are ruthless in prioritisation and focused on building something that customers want
- You have structured problem-solving skills, fast learning ability and willingness to challenge the status quoYou have excellent communication skills in English and can craft great communication material for different audiences (e.g. developers, client stakeholder, internal management) Preferred:
- You have experience in product management, software development, management consulting or banking with an outstanding track record of achievements
- You have experience with B2B SaaS products, ideally API based
- You have experience in payments products in fintech, bank, payment service provider or other financial institutions
- You have a technical background and experience with agile software development
- You have experience in analysing customer requirements and writing requirement documentation
- You have experience working in international teams and startup environment
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.