- To set up a project structure and take full responsibility for the quality of work produced by the project team.
- To oversee the day-to-day project activities.
- To report to the project stakeholders and internal management.
- To be accountable in all aspects throughout the project life cycle.
- To coordinate and attend various project activities and meetings.
- To manage changes within the project constraints e.g. scope resource and schedule.
- To ensure all deliverables are completed in accordance with the quality and schedule established in the Project Management Plan accepted by the customer.
- Minimum 7+ years relevant experience in project managements
- Experience in mid to large scale IT/Managed Services enterprise environment
- IT Service Management, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Foundation
- Experience in Singapore public sector engagements
- Strong understanding of Project Management concepts (waterfall, agile)
- Experience in handling projects in Microsoft technologies ( .Net, SharePoint, Dynamics, etc.).
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (to work with various Teams including business users).
- Able to manage senior stakeholders
- Certified in ITIL, PMP, Scrum Master or equivalent
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 12 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.