The Contact Centre Transformation Lead is a Rare opportunity to lead the digital transformation for contact center of CGW Consumer Ops, Citibank Singapore. The successful incumbent will provide full leadership and supervisory responsibility, and operational/service leadership and direction to team(s) by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities. General Responsibilities:
Key skill requirements:
- Lead end-to-end project delivery and rollout of various transformation processes working closely with Operations partners, solution design team, development team, test team, integration partners and infrastructure team and regional team.
- Own the project plan and delivery accountability and accurate status reporting to Senior Management Group - SMG.
- Ensure projects modules are delivered as per Citi's standards and to a given methodology, with strong focus on budget, compliance and forward compatibility.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to the team.
- Understand, learn and develop on different contact center tools and be key SMEs with hands on approach to problem solving.
- Must be seen as the go to person for the project stream being managed with owner operator mindset.
- Out of the box thinking, to identify and work around process design
- Be able to distill large data sets to single line actionable insights for operation managers
- Be in tune of the changing customer expectations from contact center and meet them with innovative solutions that increase customer satisfaction and decrease costs
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects that are relevant to units within Client Contact Centre; projects may relate to Infrastructure system enhancement, workflow improvement or process integration on IVR and Eclipse
- Manage all the change management requests from a contact center perspective and involve all relevant businesses and internal stakeholders including changes from business and/or product; document and ensure all changes are implemented smoothly with relevant training to the platform
- Work with different stakeholders both within and outside of contact Centre (DM, Product Managers, Technology or other O&T units) to drive remarkable client experience
- Drive and implement reengineering efforts within the department through innovation, system enhancement or process improvement
- Represent Contact Centre in group meetings, conference calls and relevant discussions on project matters with the business, technology team, regional operations and other stakeholders
- Work with line managers and training team to prepare training deck or communication piece on changes ready for implementation through training, eSOK and/or other communication means to ensure timely dissemination of information to users within the Contact Centre
- Work with control desk to inform Global Workforce Management on required capacity to accommodate changes which will drive call influx
- Plan and manage large projects and major implementations for contact center including LEAN initiatives which includes status reporting and attending SMG meetings related to these projects
- Service Offload: Contact Center looking forward to deactivate certain service offerings via Agents. Targeted services are ones which customer self-help and perform at various other channels such as IVR, ATM, CBOL/MBOL.
- Proven track record in leading and managing projects across multiple teams and geographies.
- Strong problem solving, analysis skills with good understanding of technology and Data analytics
- Proven track record of working in dynamic and pressure environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical problems and concepts to a non-technical audience and leadership
- Previous experience in Contact center is a benefit
- Understanding of automation and visualizations tools such as VBA/Periscope/SQL are a plus
- Management of day-to-day production exception issues such as first level troubleshooting of system.
- Advance Microsoft office (EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Visual Basics)
- Preferred knowledge of contact center technology.
Job Family Group:
- A Bachelor Degree from a reputable institute
- Strong knowledge on Data analytics and business process redesign
- Technical background with proven track record of managing and projects, teams
- Owner operator mindset, with demonstrable ability to be seen as a strong technology partner / Technology SME
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong Academic record or strong related internship / Co-op / Work experience
- Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple deliverables
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Must be organized
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting