Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Job Purpose and Impact
The Treasury Financial Analyst will be part of the Treasury Accounting & Finance team, which is responsible for treasury finance, controls and process improvement.
You will be responsible for areas within the finance team, and own processes that have both regional APAC and global Treasury focus; and contributing to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization. Key Accountabilities
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Provide financial information to Treasury Markets Group ("TMG") and Treasury Advisory Group ("TAG") for decision making
- Provide support to ensure that financial & local regulatory reporting meet local and US GAAP requirements, which includes performing month end close activities.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision-making
- Experience in working with multiple businesses or international businesses
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of four years of accounting working experience within a multinational company
- Accounting degree or an equivalent professional degree. CPA will be a plus
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, strong self-initiative
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work well under time pressure
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills, thorough and detail-oriented at work
- Strong sense of internal controls
- Strong work ethics, both as a team player and as an individual
- Ability to view financials from a broad perspective with ability to challenge existing processes with a view to improve them
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills
- Statutory reporting and tax filling experience with good working knowledge of risks/exposures related to financial businesses
- Familiarity with Corporate and Divisional financial reporting requirements, systems and policies
- Proven ability to initiate and manage change and apply past experiences to improve existing processes
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today: