Position: Treasury Manager • Debt Financing Management • REIT industry • Promising career progression opportunity This is an opportunity to join a renowned Real Estate Development Organisation. You are playing a pivotal role in the team as you are leading the team to monitor the debt financing process for the group
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet capital investment requirements.
- Manage capital structure, debt financing, bond issuance and/or share repurchases to ensure the most efficient use of the company’s capacity.
- Monitor financial and interest rate risks related to the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintains and cultivates banking and investor relationships.
- Involve in treasury management system upgrade/implementation activities.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Studies or with professional certificate (ACCA)
- Over 8 years of relevant treasury experience in the public accounting firm or multinational company; talent with exposure in the Real Estate / REIT industry would be a plus
- Individual with strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Please send your updated resume and expected package to email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personnel Registration Number: R2196803 | EA License No: 91C2918