Development and maintenance of derivative products (Interest rate, FX, commodities, etc) in support of Asia-Pacific regional Sales and Trading activities.
- Development and maintenance of FX (include e-FX) & derivative products (Interest rate, FX, commodities, etc) in support of Asia-Pacific regional Sales and Trading activities.
- Planning and management of application to Tokyo Head Office/Branch and relevant departments for new derivative products.
- Perform detailed checks about current workflow, procedure manual and system environment.
- Arrange new workflow, new procedure manual for new products.
- Maintain contact with internal and external sources to keep abreast of market developments and update Treasury Department.
- Keep abreast of regulations and cross check rules for derivative products.
- Education of relevant front and back office personnel in branches about new derivative product’s characteristics, workflow, operational process, etc.
- Respond proactively to inquiries about derivatives products from various branch personnel.
- Limited business travel within Asia-Pacific region required.
- University Graduate with a technical background such as financial engineering, engineering or finance.
- 5-10 years working experience in derivative product development or treasury derivative middle office from a commercial bank.
- Knowledge of accounting and derivative booking and pricing systems. Ability to create accurate reports. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Knowledge of e-FX system framework
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Possess effective communication skills and good emotional quotient
- Mature, patient and meticulous and a team player