Overview of Division/Department
Asia Oceania Corporate Banking Department (AOCB) is responsible for the strengthening of Mizuho product related businesses in Asia Pacific by giving advice and providing support to all Mizuho branches in the region. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Provide leadership and strategic insights to develop the bank's Consumer, Food & Agri franchise
- Sectoral driven engagement with Mizuho's internal and external stakeholders
- Originate, promote and develop new or future business opportunities across Mizuho Financial Group's corporate and investment banking product suite
- Support branches and related HO divisions in sector driven business development and/or marketing plan
- Liaise with branches/offices in Asia and Head Office for credit approval related issues.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A University Degree with minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Strong team player as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deal execution experience in corporate & structured finance, M&A, financial advisory
- Product knowledge in Corporate and Investment banking products
- Leadership experience - able to monitor and guide junior team members