Global Banking & Markets Operations, Regional Operations Support, Associate, Seoul
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new products launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of Securities operations? Our Korea Operations are seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with clients, sales, traders, and various teams across operations & federations team to manage local team to support business and mitigate risks associated with Korea Business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform day to day business support of Equity Operations business from trade booking, settlement, confirmation and collateral management
- Prepare regulatory reports, such as, daily/monthly FSS regulatory reports, KOFIA reports, and ad hoc data requests from regulatory bodies such as BOK, KOFIA, FSS, KRX by managing processing risk and control.
- Closely deal with clients, trading desk, and regional ops teams to field inquiries around the product process support
- Knowledge concerning Korea markets
- Fluency in written and spoken Korean is mandatory
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance issues and workload with high risk control standard and to manage and track multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
- 4+ years' experience of Korea Operations preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Same Posting Description for Intern