The team is sector agnostic but, in particular, has strong traction in TMT, Infrastructure, Consumer & Retail, Fintech and Industrials.
• You will be undertaking company valuations and financial modelling (DCF, LBO, merger models, cap structure analysis)
• Performing research and analysis of industries/companies, and developing marketing ideas and materials
• Supporting the development of junior team members, providing guidance and direction on workflow
• Preparing marketing presentations, Information Memoranda and other transaction documentation
• Providing support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, and generating new business opportunities
• Providing project management support to senior team members
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.