We are pleased to collaborate with a fast-growing company active on a global scale, in finding a Commercial & Business Intelligence Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Group Director Commercial Excellence, you will be responsible to drive and deliver strong and solid commercial insights backed up by data at Group level. You will support the respective recommendations sharing with the markets and the tracking of the respective implementation. In this position, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to key strategic and partly confidential projects driven at Group level and with high exposure to the boards.
In this context, your main missions are to participate to the monthly reporting & KPI tracking while detailing findings from analytics and suggesting recommendation steps to take to improve performance in particular areas and/or markets:
- Analyse analytics supports of strategic commercial projects across streams and markets
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders from Group and the markets to gain an in depth understanding of critical business requirements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to management in written or verbal format
- Connect efficiently with the markets and build the needed foundations of mutual trust and involvement for a strong collaboration as one team
- Support in assessing and optimizing key commercial operations across multiple markets
- Analyse pro-actively customer patterns to identify opportunities for new solutions or services and help markets to further accelerate their growth.
- Develop and analyse data business models and scenarios to deliver logical conclusions and recommendation for action and/or change
- Identify new business opportunities by tracking internal and external trends and identifying new technologies or solutions that could be applied to existing products or services
- Analyse business problems and assess as-is scenarios and prepare possible solutions
- Prepare financial and analytical models to evaluate different delivery solutions & their impact
- You have a Masters level degree in Healthcare or Business Administration ideally with a focus on data and on analytics
- You have 5 years' experience working in consulting or in finance with an important part of data management and BI
- You are very good at using above all MS Excel as well as MS PowerPoint
- You have an interest in topics such as: growth, sales & revenue generation, pricing, process optimisation, business operating models, organizational restructuring, and smart automation
- You grasp new concepts quickly, are goal oriented and have a customer-centric mindset
- You bring strong analytical skills and enjoy working methodically with attention to details
- Your qualities are: ability to work collaboratively in a team, create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization, capability to drive an independent work-stream in the context of a broader team project, comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations, structured thinking, and ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis.
- You are fluent in English (both in written and verbal communication)
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management regarding the implementation of changes