At Vontobel we are actively shaping our future. For our technology team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and versatile expert with strong Security Integration background, specifically in the field of Encryption Services.
The successful candidate must have profound engineering skills and must understand how to design, implement and operate an enterprise class PKI. Further in-depth knowledge of Secrets Management and Hardware Security Modules is a must. Ideally the person should be someone who enjoys mastering complex challenges, knows how to take ownership and work on several projects running in parallel. Understanding and being enthusiastic about innovative, new technologies complete the profile.
What are you up for?
Have you already formed part of an agile team that was responsible for various secret and encryption related enterprise wide services? Are you familiar with the customization of different, PKI related systems? Are usability and security equally important to you?
If yes, this is your challenge and opportunity.
Join us and become an important technical platform owner at Vontobel, who ensures the continuous improvement of our Encryption Services, including Public Key Infrastructure and Secrets Management. Take ownership and responsibility of our growing platform. If this sounds interesting to you we would like to hear from you.
We offer you a great collegial environment and many opportunities for further development in a modern, performance oriented, yet uncomplicated and friendly working culture.
You want to come on board?
Then tell us what motivates you and show us what you can do!
- Coordination of and hands-on participation in different PKI, Data Encryption and Secrets Management related projects
- Ownership of various Encryption Services related systems
- Direct coordination of Encryption Services related events
- Taking the lead for projects and being a team lead who motivates, inspires and promotes positive communication within the organization
You bring/ You are
- Familiar with different tools and solutions related to PKI, MPKI, HSMs, certificate- and secrets management
- Highly motivated, committed, used to take on responsibility and eager to continuously develop yourself further
- Agile, flexible and appreciate working in an energetic, dynamic team
- Strong both in English & German (Must)
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- A modern environment that is technologically up to date
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open space office
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .