A global leader in the area of asset management is looking for a Senior Business Analyst (d/f/m) close to Zurich, Switzerland. You will be working with the team of project managers, developers, and architects to improve digital workplace technologies and will execute the design of the solution and the platforms to improve communication with customers/clients
- Dynamic, international, and diverse work environment.
- Attractive pension and insurance plans for employees and their families
- It's a hybrid working model, you will have a choice of 3 days working from home and 2 days from the office
- Learning and development programs for employees for further career progression.
- Co-investment programs for employees
- You will implement the processes to improve the document flow system
- You will ensure that the documentation and training for workplace teams are in place.
- You work closely with the IT team to bridge between Tech and Business Team
- You will play the main role in developing the strategy to increase data coverage for documents to automate and improve future processes.
- Master or comparable qualification in Information Technology, Business Economics or Business Informatics.
- 3+ Years on-hand experience in business analysis.
- Experience with document management systems.
- Fluent in English, German is a huge plus
If that sounds like a good fit for you please don't hesitate to apply directly or drop me a PM.