See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A Senior Credit Risk Reporting Analyst role in a diverse environment within the Group Risk Reporting RFDAR team in Zurich
- In this role, you will have the chance to create reports, provide review and analyses and make presentations to senior partners at the bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in different locations and be involved in the delivery of high quality and insightful reporting and analyses to support credit risk portfolio oversight and group credit risk decisions
- You will also be required to support the review of the Risk Management Committee reporting, primarily focusing on credit risk with exposure to other risk types such as market and liquidity risk, economic risk capital as well as stress and scenarios metric
- You will also build up and balance positive relationships with various partners and enjoy a high exposure to senior management
- In addition to the above, you will be involved in supporting our growing engagement with the change function, as well as program delivery responsibilities within the risk area
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Several years of professional experience in credit risk reporting in the financial industry, knowledge of investment banking and private banking products, multiple financial metrics, as well as data interrogation and reporting
- Higher education degree in a numerate subject, postgraduate or professional qualifications within a relevant field (e.g. FRM, CFA) would be an asset to our team
- Proficiency in Business Objects, Excel, Access, Qlik, Tableau, and experience of banking data and risk systems
- You are committed to collaborating with our senior management, build trusted partnerships and deliver relevant solutions
- You are motivated by your objectives, ambitious, and a committed personality that enjoys collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and business proficiency in English, with a second language such as German or French being desirable
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, dedicated to ongoing learning, and you love to share your knowledge with others
Ms N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.