At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses.
Within Strategy and Transactions, our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TS&E) team of EY Parthenon provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Transaction Strategy and Execution (TS&E) works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Manage client engagement teams executing Transaction Strategy and Execution which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration and separation planning, timelines, and functional areas
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work and be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years (Senior Manager: 8+ years) of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years (Senior Manager: 7+ years) of related work experience
- A degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field
- Applicable industry and/or consulting experience related to mergers and acquisitions transactions, transformations, value creation, synergies, and/or business integrations/separations from an IT perspective, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure and to determine risks and opportunity areas as well as having the skills to synthesize approaches to complex integration conflicts
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- This position requires willingness and ability to travel (up to 80%).
Successful candidates must be committed to staying abreast of cutting-edge industry knowledge and have the ability to quickly anticipate and respond to the issues of a networked and constantly changing global economy.
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).