Senior Quant Software Developer
Are you ready to become a part of the ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. You should therefore be able to translate our customer needs into functional, attractive interactive applications.
Within our Quant team in the Structured Solutions and Treasury Center of Excellence we are looking for a Senior Quant Software Developer who enjoys developing and managing our proprietary risk management tools, our compute clusters on-prem and cloud, organizing software deployment, sharing new ideas, and is keen on driving continuous improvement at all times. The international team is responsible for developing and maintaining the exotic derivatives pricing library, grid infrastructure, and risk management tools, thereby playing a key role in Vontobel's Structured Products business.
Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
- Maintaining and developing the backend of our proprietary risk management tool
- Designing, implementing, and testing compute cluster software solutions in the area of production, lifecycle management, and trading financial instruments both on-prem and in the cloud
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Guaranteeing a flawless application operation
- Taking on support tasks
- Solid software development skills in .Net languages (preferably F# )
- Experience with automate building, testing, and deployment of libraries on a compute cluster (experienced with Nomad, Consul, Redis, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP request/response, state management, caching)
- Experience with modern application lifecycle management tools (Git, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
- Knowledge of structured products
- Experience with the roll out of cloud-based HPC solutions
- Very keen on new technologies and flexible in your choice of tools
- A strong team player and enjoy sharing ideas
- -Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo, at the same time able to inspire the team to make change a team accomplishment
- Fluent in English, all other languages like German are a plus
Céline Lüssi is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .